Slowly but surely, I’m building up the resources on Autism for Parents. The latest additions are the following blogs by parents of autistic children:
- Autism Vox – Kristina Chew’s soapbox
- Hard Won Wisdom – R.B.’s blog that was “never around when I needed it”
- Living a Cryptogram – Melissa, at the beginning of the journey
- On the Spectrum – Chris, parent of a 7 year old boy “on the spectrum”
- The Zoë Zone – Notes on the life, times, and development of Miss Zoë Bromage, as recorded by her mother.